Restaurant Hosts Job in Henderson, Nevada : NV
Looking for Restaurant Hosts Jobs? See currently available Restaurant Hosts job openings on restaurant-hosts.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
restaurant-hosts.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any restaurant hosts job . We provide job resources for Restaurant Hosts positions throughout the industry. restaurant-hosts.jobs.net also provides Restaurant Hosts jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Restaurant Hosts by either city or state.
restaurant-hosts.jobs.net is a restaurant hosts job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Restaurant Hosts jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your restaurant hosts job search on restaurant-hosts.jobs.net today.
Host (Ess) Job Description
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by General Manager or Manager on Duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Reports to work well groomed, in proper and clean uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Uses greeting, seating, and waiting list procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness standards and stocks for the reception area and restrooms.
- Accurately processes all guest checks with no cash overages or shortages.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Provides assistance to pantry maintenance and pre-rush organization.
- Provides assistance to all servers and bus persons in order to execute Perkins service standards.
- Utilizes proper cash handling procedures to execute cash and non-cash transactions, counting change, security precautions, and cash accountability.
- Ensures that the cash register and cash register area are stocked with all needed items.
- Communicates with Manager on Duty and co-workers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Has sufficient knowledge of menu to execute suggestive selling techniques with all guests.
- Maintains cleanliness of bakery cases and restocks.
- Has sufficient knowledge of bakery products to execute suggestive selling techniques and sampling programs with all guests.
- Bags/boxes any products according to standards.
Henderson Restaurant Hosts Job
Host (Ess) Job Requirements
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must be able to communicate with guests.
- Requires occasional reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
- Receives direction and training from the General Manager as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.