Restaurant Hosts Job in Las Vegas, Nevada : NV 89177
Looking for Restaurant Hosts Jobs? See currently available Restaurant Hosts job openings on restaurant-hosts.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
restaurant-hosts.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any restaurant hosts job . We provide job resources for Restaurant Hosts positions throughout the industry. restaurant-hosts.jobs.net also provides Restaurant Hosts jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Restaurant Hosts by either city or state.
restaurant-hosts.jobs.net is a restaurant hosts job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Restaurant Hosts jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your restaurant hosts job search on restaurant-hosts.jobs.net today.
Host Person - Otoro Robata Grill & Sushi (The Mirage)
Host Person - Otoro Robata Grill & Sushi (The Mirage) Job DescriptionGrade:
It is the primary responsibility of the Host Person to greet and seat guests and assist Food Servers, Bus Persons, and Food Service Runners as it relates to guest contact and table information. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and The Mirage policies, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrate S.H.O.W Service Basics for guest satisfaction
- Seat guests following proper rotation and accommodating all guest requests when possible when overseeing daily restaurant reservations and pre-assigning seating where necessary
- Oversee daily restaurant reservations using the Reservation system
- Communicate with Restaurant Reservations regarding special orders, cake orders, special requests – responsible for conveying all such information to management
- Answer restaurant telephone courteously and efficiently
- Maintain complete knowledge of scheduled daily activities and in-house groups, daily house count, table/seat/station numbers, proper table set ups, room capacity, hours of operation, price range and dress code of the restaurant
- Present menus and extend congeniality’s (non-alcohol and alcohol beverages)in accordance to department guidelines
- Work as a team, assisting with all guests’ and employees’ needs and inquiries
- Assist Management with approvals on VIP checks
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times offering excellent service to ensure the memorable guest experience
- Effectively communicate with management, chefs and culinary staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by the guests and or other employees
- Be familiar with all hotel services/gestures and local attractions/activities to respond to the guest inquires accurately
- Set up Hostperson station with necessary supplies and maintain cleanliness at all times
- Shut down podium and forward phones to voice-loop at end of shift
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Maintain and strictly abide by State sanitation/Health regulations and Hotel requirements
- Performs all other job related duties as requested
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 1 year of Host Person experience in a high-volume environment.
- At least 2 years previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
Las Vegas Restaurant Hosts Job