Restaurant Hosts Job in Newark, Delaware : DE
Looking for Restaurant Hosts Jobs? See currently available Restaurant Hosts job openings on restaurant-hosts.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
restaurant-hosts.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any restaurant hosts job . We provide job resources for Restaurant Hosts positions throughout the industry. restaurant-hosts.jobs.net also provides Restaurant Hosts jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Restaurant Hosts by either city or state.
restaurant-hosts.jobs.net is a restaurant hosts job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Restaurant Hosts jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your restaurant hosts job search on restaurant-hosts.jobs.net today.
Line Cook Job Description
Main Event Entertainment is a fast growing Dallas-based company founded in 1998, operating family entertainment centers in the southern US. The company's high energy, high volume facilities range in size from 50,000 to 75,000 square feet and host a variety of attractions that appeal to people of all ages.
Guests can enjoy bowling, billiards, laser tag, ropes courses, glow golf, bocce ball, rock climbing, or choose from hundreds of interactive amusement games. Our multi-venue family entertainment centers feature full service restaurants and bars as well as fast casual restaurant offerings, great food and much more in a fun, clean and comfortable environment.
- Preps and cooks all menu items according to company recipes and standards
- Complies with portion control, quality identifiers, and prep recipes
- Coordinates items ordered together to finish at the same time
- Follows all food safety guidelines and standards
- Practices label, date, initial and rotate procedures
- Properly operates all kitchen equipment
- Stocks stations before and after each shift
- Maintains a clean and safe work station including all line equipment; practices 'clean as you go'
- Performs opening, closing and side duties as required
- Attends all scheduled meetings
- Completes any duties or tasks assigned by managers
Newark Restaurant Hosts Job
Line Cook Job Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience cooking in a restaurant
- Food-handler’s certification required
- Knowledge of food specifications
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures
- Must have basic reading and mathematical skills and be able to read, speak, write, and understand English
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions
- Possess good guest relations abilities, outgoing and friendly, courteous and cooperative attitude, team oriented
- Well-groomed and neat appearance
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer